Thursday 12 December 2019

Five More Days with Spike ⛺

On day six, they decided to go camping at home since Nathan was going camping with his Boy Scout Troop for the weekend. 


For day seven, Spike snuck away with me and headed to the beach for a break.

He also met up with the Grinch on the boardwalk!


Sadly, on day eight, he was exhausted and went back to his tent to await Nathan's return home.


On day nine, Spike and Scotch brought a little treat for Nathan to enjoy.


On day ten, it looks like Mater was trying to give Spike a joy ride. But I don't think Buzz, Woody, or Hamm thought that was a very good idea and put a stop to it.

9 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Spike has had some fun adventures (btw - if you're looking for further ideas try googling it - I was amazed at what I found!)

Katie said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Linda said...

Oh Astrid I so love Spike's adventures. Looks like he's having a great week.

Linda

diamondc said...

Astrid: I need a smile today this post of yours did it, thank-you.

Catherine

Faith... said...

I was worried for a minute because I thought Woody, Hamm and Buzz were going to get run over!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Hope Nathan had a good time and didn't miss the guys too much!

Cathy said...

So many new adventures this time!

Rachel said...

Love their adventures and looking forward to seeing what other mischief they get up to in the run up to Christmas Day. :)

Bethan said...

This is so inventive - I like that you kept it going even whilst Nathan was away! x