Monday 21 January 2019

That Moon! ๐ŸŒš

A Super Blood Wolf Moon
10:26pm


10:52pm


11:15pm


11:39pm


11:39pm


11:41pm


12:14pm


12:42pm


Good thing my neighbours couldn't see me in my pjs, robe, and slippers! The first time I went out I made the mistake of not wearing gloves. When I finally came inside, I thought my fingers would never get warm again! Wearing gloves after that made all the difference. It was windy and bitterly cold and some of the pictures are blurry either from my hands shaking or the tripod moving around. I was going to stay until the very end, but my warm bed was calling me and I listened. 

11 comments:

FlashinScissors said...

Oh, wow, Astrid! Great photos!
We didn’t hear about the blood red moon until afterwards so I’m glad you captured all these views! You did a great job and they are amazing!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Katie said...

Wow your pictures turned out beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Linda said...

What awesome pictures Astrid. I didn't even look outside.

Linda

RJ said...

Fantastic photos! I totally forgot. RJ

Vickie said...

Thanks Astrid! I did not even know about the moon til afterwards! These are super!!

Barb said...

Wonderful photos! We tried taking pictures without a tripod, yours are better!

Lorraine said...

Stunning pictures. It was indeed gorgeous and I regretted leaving my tripod at our vacation home.

Mary said...

Your photos came out great!!! It was bitter, bitter cold here with heavy winds so I wasn't as brave as you but I did pop outside to look every so often.

Sheryl said...

Wonderful photos, thanks for sharing.

Julie said...

WOW Astrid, you captured the moon beautifully. It was so cloudy here that we didn't see it.
Lovely stitching and what a lot of snow you had!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What stunning photos, well worth freezing for!