Sunday 27 January 2013

My Garden Journal SAL - come join the fun!

Leave it to Parsley to find something fun to do!  She's started My Garden Journal SAL from Cottage Garden Samplings.

"My Garden Journal" is a 12 parts series.
You can order just the pattern monthly, or as a package here.  If you choose auto-ship, it's free shipping in the States.  I've signed up and am ordering just the pattern. 

I figure I have all the floss so I won't have to buy any, or if I want to change any of the colours, I can.  It will cost me about the equivalent of a lunch out or a couple fancy coffees, so I'm willing to do it! 

So take a look at My Garden Journal SAL to find out all the details - stitch as little or as much as you'd like.  I'm planning on stitching it as a journal, something a little different for me.

5 comments:

Kerryp77 said...

Looks like a lovely SAL, happy stitching

Parsley said...

This is going to be so much FUN! This is the only FLOWER GARDEN I can have without killing it. hahaha

Angela CG said...

Or in my case...without the cats eating them. I am going to enjoy this very much.

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

What a clever idea! I will watch form the sideline and live vicariously through you, as I only do one project at a time. But I will be watching with great interest!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That's gong to be a lovely SAL, enjoy!