Thursday 3 January 2013

December TUSAL (imagine, in January)


Since this is technically the TUSAL for 2012, does it really dash my "resolution" to be on time posting for 2013?! 
 
Before Christmas, DJ and I were in Michaels and I bought a clear ornament to fill with my TUSAL trash threads, like the one I bought last year.  I just spend an entire evening looking for it and couldn't find it anywhere.  So I went back to Michaels looking through all the Christmas leftovers and couldn't find a one, bummed!  Then I was in Target and found this instead.  The back is a solid colour, with a snowflake in front.  I know you can't see the threads very well, but I didn't have as many as last year anyway - oops!
 
So here it is next to last year's ornament, and the dragon, of course!

If you are interested in joining in on the TUSAL fun, check it out here - Daffycat's TUSAL

 

3 comments:

Countrywoman said...

beautiful ornaments

Emma/Itzy said...

I like the ornaments! I still haven't got one so mine are still sitting in a plastic bag for now :S

Nicola said...

It certainly is a good way of homing your orts.