Sunday 13 January 2013

A Beautiful Scarf and a lot of UNs!

Wow, look at the beautiful scarf that DJ made me for Christmas!  It's really hard to capture the colours of it and there are sequins that you can't see very well.  Here's another picture of it on DJ's blog.  So thank you, thank you, you know I love it and will always think of you when I wear it!
 
Look on the left, see some sparkle?
 
And here are my UNs - unorganized, unmotivated, uninspired, uncreative, unmoved - understand?!

 
I know this isn't a huge mess, but I have more stuff to bring down here from upstairs to put away.  And luckily, you can't see my desk!  Ok, I'm going to get off the couch and attempt to clean up a bit - DJ is coming over tomorrow to watch Downton Abbey and stitch, and I need to figure out what I'm stitching!

3 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Oooo Downton Abbey & stitching!!! Bliss, have fun :)

Nicola said...

I love seeing on DJ's blog all her projects. Missing Downton so much in the UK. Series 3 was definitely the best yet.

mybearsnme said...

oh I love those two drawing /cartoon posts! lol... I'm trying to catch up on some blog party-ing list... I'm over at http://leftoverchocolatestitches.blogspot.ca/ :)