Tuesday 16 May 2023

Fully Finished Gallery ~ May 2023 🖼


Welcome to Rachel's Fully Finished Gallery SAL for May. Be sure to have a look and see what others have finished this time!

This is the Joyful World SAL for May from Maja at The Snowflower Diaries. I tried making the kitties look like our Ming and Maximus, they will have to do!


Here they are in the little shelf.


I finally finished this little guy and decided I wanted him next to me when I'm stitching, so he's on my light.


Maybe next month I'll be more productive?!
And I'm still trying to catch up with blog reading, imagine that.

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Cute finishes! I love that you made the cats like your own.

Toki said...

Adorable cats snuggling up.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

You did a good job creating your kitties. It's a sweet little design.

diamondc said...

Astrid: The kitty pillow is adorable, love the octopus.

Catherine

Katie said...

Lovely finish. How is your kitty doing? I forget which one was kind of sick. Hope he is better than ever now.
Love that octopus!!
I am behind too. Pulled it up and 55 to read.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous finishes and lovely to see the cats in the finished design too.
The octopus is fabulous!