Friday 21 December 2018

The People Chose... 🐲

Somehow I deleted this post but was able to find it again to repost it - luckily it kept the comments!

Head over to Jo @ Serendipitous Stitching to see what I'm talking about.

I stitched this for Master Nathan after he was born. I'm sorry to say it still has yet to be framed!


I stitched this little guy for DH for Valentine's Day one year. He hangs in the coffee/tea nook.


These are a few of the dragon patterns I have yet to stitch, maybe they'll make it for the year of starts!
And so many freebies out there, I'm in trouble.




The tiny dragon corner.


My dragon shelf in the cabinet that it's my craft room. I'm sure I can squeeze a few more in there.


Proud to be Welsh, love those dragons!


Until next time, hopefully I'll be more on time with posting.

11 comments:

Barb said...

Lots of dragon goodness! The one you made when Nathan was born is so cute!

RJ said...

You did a fantastic job stitching all of the dragons. Make this the year you get Nathan's framed. LOL! RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Mary said...

Both stitches are lovely, you have an ambitious year planned!!! Quite the collection of dragons, I love that they are all so colorful.

Vickie said...

Wow! You have an amazing collection of dragons Astrid! Nathan's sampler is adorable. I think you should frame it before he is a teenager. ;)

Linda said...

Love all of your dragons Astrid. The birth sampler is adorable.

Merry Christmas,
Linda

Julie said...

Dragon filled loveliness

Faith... said...

I love the birth sampler you stitched for Nathan! That is quite the dragon collection you have there!

Merry Christmas to you and your family Astrid!

Katie said...

I love this post of course. Beautiful dragons everywhere. Thanks for sharing.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the SAL this month. Nathan's birth sampler is so sweet! You need to get it framed while he's still at home LOL
Love the dragon collection on the shelves. I don't have enough dragon ornies, I must get some!
I do have a few of the same charts as you, ready for The Year of the Dragon in a couple of years time!

rosey175 said...

Where's a Toothless!? Your Welsh collection is great, including the sheep hah.

Bethan said...

A great theme for you! Your dragon collection puts me to shame - considering husband and I are both Welsh, there's not much dragon related in our house! The piece you have stitched for Nathan is lovely. I look forward to seeing some of your other pieces in progress soon x