Monday 10 December 2018

Spike's been busy 🍬


The mischief continues. 

On day six, Spike and Scotch decided to have fun in a gumball pit. Nathan wasn't very happy, he was afraid they might leave "something" behind!


On day seven, Buzz and Woody wanted to be included in wearing Christmas hats.


On day eight, they all went on a dragon ride!


On day nine, Scotch got stuck in the gumball machine... or was he put there?!


On day ten, they thought they'd help me out by packing Nathan's lunch. Um, no!


Darn, no more finished stitching.

8 comments:

Vickie said...

I am especially fond of Day 10! I would love a lunch like that!!

Linda said...

More adorable antics Astrid.

Linda

Cathy said...

Love these; you are so imaginative! Especially love the ball pit!

Faith... said...

LOL What great helpers you have there!! I hope Nathan didn't put them up to packing that lunch for him. Love that Woody and Buzz got to join in with the excitement too.

Julie said...

Not sure the teacher would approve if a lunch like that.

RJ said...

Those two are quite the pair!!! What fun they have. I could use a couple of guys like that to help me get ready for Christmas. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Katie said...

I just love their adventures. Thanks for sharing!

Mary said...

Your too busy having fun with Spike and Scotch to finish stitching! Love their adventures!