Friday 18 August 2017

Christmas in August!

At last, Christmas in July, but posting in August! ๐Ÿ˜ž

Thanks again to Kaye, for organizing this Christmas in July exchange. This time I was sending AND receiving from Australia, what fun!

Stitching Noni @ Fireflies & Cats in the Garden sent me this...
A Panda pattern, a boomerang, a snowman scissor fob, a stitched snowman/penguin card, a stitched bell ornament, buttons and embellishments, yummy chocolates, and adorable koala fabric! I believe I got everything. Wow, I've been spoiled!
I think I'll get a frame for the card so I can display it better. I mentioned I thought I needed to find a koala pattern to use the fabric with and Noni sent me this link to Carrol Nielsen Cross Stitch Designs. So many to choose from!

Close up of the card, bell ornament, and fob.

Nathan and I had some of the chocolate coins ๐Ÿ˜, but I'm saving the Cadbury for later.
Once again, thank you so much, Noni! I love everything and Nathan appreciates the coins!


I sent my package to Lyn, but she doesn't have a blog. Because I wanted to send her a rum cake from our Caribbean cruise in July, she didn't receive it until August.

This is what I sent Lyn, but forgot to take a picture of the chocolate rum cake.

I made the card and the angel earrings, stitched Father Christmas on the sled, and the Christmas tree. I sort of made the tree into a shadow box, I'm not quite sure it ended up the way I thought it would, but there it is.

Another fun exchange, thank you, Kaye! ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

6 comments:

Barb said...

Lovely gifts on both sides!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Two great exchanges! I like the shadow box with the extra embellishments.

DJ said...

What fun! You were spoiled! Love the gifts you gave also! Thanks for posting the link to the Australian patterns, they are wonderful!

Brigitte said...

Oh my, what an exchange this was. Such lovely stitched pieces sent and received. And a nice array of goodies.

Julie said...

Well done to you both, lovely exchange goodies you chose to send. The little sleds are so cute.

Katie said...

How fun. A great exchange.