Wednesday 5 September 2012

August WIPocalypse and a Love/Hate


Since I can't show you what I was working in the beginning of August, I can show you what I was working on at the end of August.

And here is my love/hate relationship - KREINIK!
I ♥love♥ the way it looks, but hate actually using it!  Between the knotting, not looking even and general frustration, I think that's why I've been putting off finishing this.  But I will stitch on, the beading awaits and it must be finished in time for Halloween to hang on my wall!
Any thoughts or suggestions for using this PITA wonderful thread?

WIPocalypse Full Moon dates for 2012:
January 9, February 7, March 8, April 6, May 5, June 4, July 3, August 1, August 31, September 29, October 29, November 28, December 28

4 comments:

Eyani Ryou said...

She's looking good! I converted the Kreinik on my ToT to Petite Treasure braid. I find it behaves better and is a pleasure to stitch with! The only other suggestion I have is loads and loads of thread heaven!

It'll be worth it in the end!

J

DJ said...

Oh...sorry you are having such trouble with that thread, I would help, but I'm struggling using regular thread at the moment. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

Kreinikgirl said...

Sorry for the trouble! Can I help? Email me at info@kreinik.com. The project looks great though!

Astrids dragon said...

Jacqui - thanks so much for the tip, I bought the colour that matched best and it was so easy to use! The colour is a little darker, but I think it looks great!

DJ - after surgery we will have a stitch fest!

Dena - Thanks, I like working with kreinik when it's not a big design, like the moon. Still love the way it looks!