Thursday 29 September 2011

New Moon TUSAL for September!

Yeah, my mojo's back and I've been filling my glass!  Not as much as I'd like to, but it's a start.  I started another project, although it's time consuming and slow moving!  Pics later, I'm trying to finish this one section before post anything.
 



I took the boys to visit Nana today since they had off and Nathan was showing her how to play "Operation", Shrek style!

He saw a commercial this morning for another type of Operation, not sure which one.  After saying he wanted one, I opened my big mouth and told him I thought we had one in the basement.  Oh, we're in for a fun filled weekend - I hope it doesn't rain!







 
2011 New Moon Dates: January 4th, February 3rd, March 4th, April 3rd, May 3rd, June 1st, July 1st, July 30th, August 29th, September 27th, October 26, November 25th, December 24th

1 comment:

Stitchabilities said...

I love the twilight pic at the bottom lol