Monday 17 January 2011

Wishful Thinking?

These are just some of the pieces I would like to complete this year.  I think I should start with the Twins Announcement - I mean, the boys will only be 13 in April!  Not that this will be going in their room, especially since they have their own now.  But maybe they’ll want their own announcement… then again, maybe not!

Griffin/Garrett
 Here they are at about eight months old,
  and just this fall, at twelve years old.
Garrett/Griffin

 Of course, I still need to finish a few things I’m working on now and a little something I’m thinking about making for my Valentine’s Swap.  Or, I might do something else besides cross stitch for the swap – can’t say what it might be though… you never know who’s  !

1 comment:

♥ Nia said...

Hello!
I'm Nia from Portugal, I'm a new follower :)