Thursday 4 April 2024

Another PEEP Show! 🐤

I wonder if this is what people think of when I tell them I'm going to the PEEP Show?!


I LOVE the dragon!


Showing the Maryland Peeps, specifically Baltimore!


And plenty more sweet pieces...



















So many creative ones, can you pick a favourite?

Even Mia and Maverick turned into PEEPS!


This year Nathan brought a friend, so he was happy to go!


Sadly, the old banner has been retired.


Here's the new one. Meh, I like the old one!


I think I might get at least one more year out of him, maybe with more of his peeps?!

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I think it's amazing that there even IS such a thing as a Peep Show. And even more amazed at the sheer magnitude of some of the creations.

Stasi said...

So glad I got to check out the "peep" show this year...such fun and creativity!