Friday 29 March 2024

Easter Blog Hop 2024🐇

 Welcome to this year's Easter Blog Hop from Jo @ Serendipitous Stitching!
Be sure to start there to start collecting letters from the participating blogs to figure out the seasonal Easter phrase.

This is an oldie I made my parents back in 1988.
I think it was from a magazine? I liked it so much I had to make one for myself, I just have a different coloured frame.


I added another PEEP this year after going to the PEEPshow yesterday. It's the sherbet looking one in the bucket on the right.
I hope to have that fun post up this weekend!


I was certainly given the Perfect letter this year.
Here's a Pretty Pink Peebunny to show you!


Now hop along to get your next letter, which can be found with Elfie @Elfin Stitches.

Wishing you a blessed Easter. 
Thanks Jo, for another fun bunny hop through the blogs! 🥰

11 comments:

Erica said...

Love your little bunny! Reminds me of the velveteen rabbit I made with the floppy ears!

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Peep is new to me, I see it is something that delights you. Nice when we find such things.

jocondine said...

Cute bunnies, they look like they are on stage ready to sing for a musical! Thank you for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques ! xxx

Roni said...

Nice bunny! Peeps are new to me too!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Treasure Hunt this year. Lovely vintage bunny and the Perfect letter for you too.

Gwen said...

Your bunny is very nice, proud of you for stitching it twice. Your Peeps are very colourful.

Elfie said...

That's a lovely bunny.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Cute bunny, thank you for your letter, Happy Easter 🐣

DJ said...

Such cute colorful peeps! Thanks for the letter! Happy Easter to you and your family!

Shelly said...

Too cute! Love your peep display, makes me smile!

Leonore Winterer said...

What a perfect letter for you and your cute peep collection! Thanks for sharing.