Wednesday 14 February 2024

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop 💝

Ready for some stitching 💘?!
Take a look at Jo @Serendipitous Stitching's blog to see who else is sharing the love today.
Can you figure out who sent what stitched piece?
Be sure to leave a little love note. 💌

This is what I received, a sweet little LOVE pillow. I love how it looks stitched on black fabric with the pink and green.
I have no clue who this belongs to, is it you?


What kids really think of Valentine's Day...

"It's like where it's basically you give people cards, and it's "be nice to everybody" day. Like if you see a stranger on the street, you can say, 'Hi.'" — Aki, 7


"It's also known as St. Chocolat Day." — Gabriela, 12


Saying hi and having chocolate? Yes, please!
And remember, smiles are free ~ share some today. 🥰

Thank you, Jo. For another year of sharing our love of stitching with each other. 🪡❤️

17 comments:

Roni said...

I like it!! But I didn't send it LOL.

diamondc said...

Astrid: It is a lovely Valentine pillow.
Oh my I love the kids idea of Valentines day.

Catherine

Stasi said...

Happy Valentine's Day...beautiful pillow on the black!

DJ said...

Kids say the darndest things! LOL!! Very sweet pillow, sadly it's not mine. Happy Valentine's Day!

jocondine said...

Nice pattern, perfect black fabric. Not my picture. Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! xxx

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Looks very sophisticated on the black, not mine but I do like it.

Shelly said...

Very pretty on black fabric! Still searching for mine! Happy Valentine's Day!!

Erica said...

Ah! Okay, I confess. C'est moi! Hope everybody has a lovely pink day!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop this year.
This photo was so beautifully staged.
Nice to know what's important about St Chocolate Day too!

Tiffstitch said...

Oh, that's gorgeous on the black fabric! Beautiful.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely stitching from Erica, Happy Valentine's Day

Gwen said...

Thai is lovely stitched on the black. Very nice.

Toki said...

Hi Astrid. It's not my work, but it's a nice and sweet stitch made of black fabric.
I also like my sons’ voice. Opinions seem to differ depending on age.
In Japan, it was considered a day for woman to confess their love to men by giving them chocolates. But these days, woman Sometimes buy themselves as a daily treat.
(After I became an adult, I realized that Valentine’s Day In Japan is a strategy of candy manufacturers.😨)
Happy Valentine.💝
Toki

Mary said...

Happy Valentines Day. Lovely stitchy gift.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

My goodness, whoever stitched that beautiful design must have good eyesight because stitching onto black is really hard. So pretty!

Leonore Winterer said...

St Chocolate Day - love it! And love that stitching too. Happy Valentine's!

Faith... said...

That piece is so pretty! I like the answer St. Chocolat day!