Thursday 29 February 2024

Fully Finished Gallery - February 2024 🖼

I really didn't get to much finishing this time.
Two kitties have been keeping me out of my craft room because they aren't allowed in there and cry when they can't come in!


Sadly, this is all I have.
I'm not quite sure if it will stay in this frame or if I'll be changing it out monthly.


Culprit #1, Maverick - Likes playing with my floss and too cute to leave alone.


Culprit #2, Mia - Also too cute to leave alone!


Be sure to take a look and see what others have finished too.
And next month will be much better!

7 comments:

diamondc said...

Hello Astrid: Sweet March design, love the frame.
Your babies are so beautiful, my cat also loves threads.

Catherine

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great design for March, I love my monthly change in the frame

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Such adorable studio assistants - or chaos-creators, take your pick.

Shelly said...

Aww, cuteness overload! My cats are not allowed in my craft room either. A cousin's cat had to have a $3,000 surgery after eating thread. A pretty March piece!

Katie said...

Looks great in the frame. Good luck finding a way to get your adorable furbabies to let you craft.

Faith... said...

The March design looks nice. I know a lot of people change out the stitched piece monthly so you only need one frame. A lot easier for storage I would imagine too.

How nice of you to teach Mia and Maverick the art of stitching! LOL

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely finish but upstaged by the kitties! Little thread monsters.