Wednesday 30 November 2022

Still having fun in Oct and Nov!🍂

In October, we headed to West Virginia to the M's family house. We've been invited for years and we finally were able to make it happen!

On our way to WV, passing by Harpers Ferry. (I'll be there this weekend!)


Not sure where this was, but I got a quick pic.


This is the view from their back deck, gorgeous!


I had company while stitching, although it was only for one evening.


More views and fun!


You really need to watch where you're going there, it looks like there's trouble all over.


Can't forget the pups!
We had a great time with this wonderful family, more news to come...
Nathan was a little hesitant with the dogs, but they were such sweethearts.


Back at home, the weather had been beautiful enough to stitch outside and I enjoyed it as long as I could.


And then poof, it's Nathan's birthday and he's 16!
And he only had a tiny bit of chocolate on his mouth this year.


Lots of celebrating when you're 16!


Oct and Nov were spent with friends and also Nathan's band concert.


I had a small finish, but not fully finished yet.


Coming up next post, exciting news!


6 comments:

diamondc said...

Astrid: Happy Birthday to Nathan.
Thank-you for sharing a fun time with family and friends.
Love all your stitching companions.
The Octopus is adorable.

Catherine

Vickie said...

What a cute octopus!
You are really teasing us! I am guessing at the news. I hope I am right. ;)

Stasi said...

Harpers Ferry has been one of my favorite places since the early 70's....visited often when we lived in MD and WV. Enjoy your visit!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Happy (albeit now belated) Birth Day wishes to Nathan!
I can't imagine having that sort of view from the deck - I wouldn't get any stitching done if I had that to look at!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That looks like another fun trip, even if there is definitely something scary in those woods! Not sure what is worse, the animal life or the locals LOL
Happy Belated Birthday to Nathan, I guess he can learn to drive at 16?

Katie said...

Looks like a lot of fun was had definitely.
I love the Mill Hill Octopus. He is on my wishlist.
Happy Birthday Nathan!