Tuesday 19 October 2021

Scavenger Photo Hunt - Purple 📷💜

Welcome to the third word of the Scavenger Photo Hunt for October. As always, anyone can join in with whatever inspires you and I can always add it after the sign up is closed.
If you can believe it, I had this started on Friday but didn't quite finish it, and then forgot about it!


Purple
Nathan sporting Laps for Lexi  this year, her favourite colour was purple.


Purple balloons with the moon.


I have a little Lexi collection. 


I love my dragon and the ball changes colour.


Some of our crocuses in bloom.


Ice dyeing with purple, tshirts and stitching fabric.


This was from a retreat, pretty birdhouse in purple.


My Momma in her purple scarf during her Red Hat Society gathering a few years ago while in rehab.
She's been in the hospital recently with pneumonia and is so ready to come home! 


Sweet Cori loving the "purple" tree.


Sunset near me with all those beautiful colours.


Bits of pottery I painted, various purples.


Depending on who I asked, the purple chair either has the Purple People Eater sitting in it, or what I intended, the Invisible Man! Which one do you see?


Santa in his robe.


See you on Friday for costumes, maybe I'll actually been on time for once?!

5 comments:

Carol said...

There really is something about the colour purple … I just love it. Hope you mum is fit and well enough to come home soon 💜

diamondc said...

Astrid: This was not only a very purple post but a very fun post.

Catherine

Vickie said...

Oh no. I am so sad to hear about your Mom. :( I am praying.
What a wide variety of purple!

Linda said...

Loved all your purple pics Astrid.

Linda

Jak said...

What a lovely lot of purple pictures you have found. They are fantastic. 😁