Friday 11 October 2019

Friday's Stitching Ground đŸŸ

Today Gman1 and I payed a visit to my parents, and Addie too! It was my Dad's birthday last Sunday, so we had a little celebration with them. Addie got a goodie too, a Halloween collar!
Here's Little Missy keeping me company while stitching. She's not like Maximus who likes to play with the floss. Oh no, she'd rather try and chew the fabric! So I figured out rather quickly not to leave it alone with her.
I'm not quite sure how I'm going to finish this, it's for a dear friend who recently got married and they are both "bikers"! đŸš”



During her walk, she followed me into the pachysandra patch to jump around and try and grab the weeds I was pulling. I'm still waiting on more leaves to fall for her to run and play in them!


Here's my Momma and Addie, she was finally calm enough to sit with her - Momma can get kind of wild! 😜


I think we wore her out before we left, she was exhausted!


My Dad took lots of photos, but he has to "fix" them before sending them to me so I've got nothing to show!

Are you a picture taker or more in front of the lens? I do like to take them, but nothing like my Dad!

11 comments:

Vickie said...

Aww, Addie is so precious. She is a handful! I like taking pictures. We sure take a lot less than we did when the kids were little though.

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Astrid. Your mom looks great. Addie is adorable. Happy Birthday to Dad.

Linda

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm the picture taker here, but our #2 daughter-in-love is a photographer so she takes LOTS. Lucky for us because then she sends them to us so we can keep up with our long-distance family. Addie is adorable and no wonder she's photogenic!

Barb said...

What a nice finish for bikers. Your mom is looking good and what a cute little dog!

Faith... said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad! Your Mom looks great. Glad you had a great visit. Stitching is off to a great start and I think Addie was just trying to help ;)

diamondc said...

Astrid: This is a sweet post, your Mother is adorable.
Happy Birthday to your Dad.

Catherine

Katie said...

Addie is just adorable. I normally take a lot of photos. Sometimes lately though I notice I'm trying to participate more and not be behind the camera all the time.

Meg said...

What a doll!

Rachel said...

Love your new start; those Hinzeit charts are so simple yet so effective. But how to finish off for a pair of bikers? Good luck with that one! :)

Bethan said...

Happy belated birthday to your Dad. Addie is gorgeous x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love the special wedding sampler! Could you fix it to a piece of denim like a backpatch?