Saturday 29 June 2019

Scavenger Photo Hunt, June 📷

It's June already, time for Katie's I live, I love, I craft, I am me ... scavenger photo hunt this month!

The words for June are...

Spotted
Here we have Maximus and Ming, who have spotted our next door neighbour's cat, Harley.

Even Phoenix spotted him on the fence. Although I think she actually chased him there!


Starts with a K...
Here we have Kitty at the Keyboard.


Cobweb
No explanation needed.


Step(s)
Here's an oldie - The steps little Nathan was taking when getting away from Gunner's playful attempt at a nip!


Notice
Take notice - Please don't mount "Cowvin"!


My own choice
A Christmas tree in June is dangerous!



On a side note, I have noticed a difference in posting for this Photo Hunt post and my usual stitching one. On my regular posts, I can respond to comments by replying to the email notification I receive when a comment is left. That's because most followers have email addresses set up with their account. But on this type of post, I've noticed that most people respond within the blog post, and unless you choose to follow responses, you won't see it unless you go back to it later. For those who have left previous messages on my Photo Hunt post, I'm sorry I haven't respond. So now I think I'll start responding within the post to those who don't have an email added to their account. Does this make any sense?! 😣

15 comments:

Threads through my life said...

A lovely set of photos. I love the dangerous Christmas tree! I keep trying to persuade Beloved to make me a metal garden ornament but Cowvin, whilst lovely, is a bit on the big size!

Tigermouse said...

A great shot of the spider's web, love the kitty on the keyboard but my favourite just has to be the first one :)

diamondc said...

Astrid: What a great photos post, I really love that cow what a hoot.

Catherine

Linda said...

Another month of awesome photos Astrid. I love the kitty ones.

Linda

kjsutcliffe said...

Love the spotted photo - made me smile :D and I am curious to what 'Cowvin' is doing ? She does look very inviting to sit on I have to admit !

Katie said...

Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing. Yes I understand you in the last paragraph. I find it so hard when people reply that way. So I stopped trying to keep track. I guess everyone can't do it the same way though. We all have our own ways. Just a lot more complicated for me haha.

Jak said...

I was so thrilled to see your Tonks again. Always up to mischief as usual. All are lovely pictures but your cats win hands down with me!

Julie said...

Nice selection Astrid. Loving seeing your guard cats!

Mary said...

Your Phoenix looks just like my dog!! Love the photos of your 2 sentry cats!!!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great photos, I passed the spider quickly 😉

Bethan said...

The dangerous Christmas tree looks so impressive. Not so fond of the spider though, especially as it is such a good image x

Astrids dragon said...

They can be trouble, but we love them all the same!

Astrids dragon said...

Thanks, John. Normally we wait until the fall to burn it, but it was a cool night. Unfortunately, it's not dry enough to burn in January... I think!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great photos, I do love your cats! I have enough problems keeping up with blogs once, never mind going back to see if the person answered!

Rosie said...

Caught up with things finally, I can't seen to get onto people's blogs from the link up page for some reason. Your photos are great especially the cats for spotted and starts with a K also the little one taking small steps:)