Wednesday 21 February 2018

February's IHSW

Since I wasn't able to participate last month, here I am just a little late for February.

Friday afternoon I picked up my nieces so we could celebrate Christmas and their birthdays. Just a little belated, but that's how we roll.


Saturday morning I took the girls to have their nails done as their Christmas present, all three wanted gel - not spoiled much! I told them next year we're all getting henna tattoos! 
The afternoon brought snow, such a pretty view from my craft room.




Sunday evening we dressed up and went to the Melting Pot for fondue to celebrate their 14th birthdays.


They wanted a goofy picture, they got it!


So even though this weekend was busy, I was able to take some time to stitch and almost finish my Welsh Dragon. I was making it for myself, but I think I'll give it to my Dad for St. David's Day instead. I do want to make myself a smaller one though.

Hopefully I'll be on time for next month.

8 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh such fun! Your nieces continue to get MORE beautiful. :) What a nice gift for your Dad Astrid.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice dragon! Will Nathan join you for the tattoos next year do you think?

Katie said...

Great update. Looks like a lot of fun was had. Your stitching looks great too.

RJ said...

What adorable nieces you have! Great stitch too. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Barb said...

Great fun, very pretty girls and you are a sweet aunt!! The dragon is so cute!

Maggee said...

You were so close to a finish... I am sure it is completed now! I love hennas. My daughter does them, so everytime we visit, I get at least one! Just make sure your artist does NOT use Black Henna, which is illegal!! Hugs!

Julie said...

Lovely group of young ladies. Wishing them a belated Happy Birthday.

Bethan said...

A great gift for your dad - such a great pattern of the dragon! Looks like you had an amazing time with your nieces x