Thursday 19 October 2017

TH THursday

THinking, THinking, THinking...

THinking THoughts, and being THankful on THursdays.


Today I am thankful for memories of my younger years.

Memories of Ducksberry in Devon.




Memories of my older brother leaving for Boarding School.

 Memories of Clovelly, also in Devon.

Memories of graduation and my first car.

Memories of my Mom making this clock that I got to help with.

Memories of our dog, Hannibal, a big slobbering softie!

So many memories, always making more because tomorrow is never promised.

8 comments:

Barb said...

Such wonderful photos and memories!!

Vickie said...

Thank you for sharing your awesome photographs Astrid. At what age did you move to the US? And was Hannibal a Great Pyrenees?

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wonderful photos! I can see the Swiss influence in your clothing! The 1970s were such a fun era LOL

deb said...

Memories are such a treasure, aren't they? I'm just gobsmacked by the beauty of that first picture of Devon - gorgeous!!!

Brigitte said...

So great to have all these pictures.

sanpiseth40 said...

I like your site and content. thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts. Thanks
ตารางคะแนนลาลีกา

Julie said...

What a dog!

Lovely memories. My granddaughter and I have been looking at old photographs of her mummy this past week..... she said 'why aren't you showing me them on your phone or the tablet'... its a sign of the times i guess.

Katie said...

Memories are priceless. Thanks for sharing yours.