Friday 27 September 2013

PUMPKINS for Cathey!

This post is to celebrate Cathey's blogoversary and her love of pumpkins - my kind of gal!  What better way is there to get into the pumpkin spirit by checking out all the posts dedicated to her via Daffycat.

Wishing you all the best, Cathey, I hope you have a very special day today enjoying all the pumpkins.  Continued prayers to your health and strength for each day.
 
http://projectqueen.org/pink-pumpkins-for-the-cure
Pink Pumpkins for the cure
 


 
I knew this was missing something... a little pumpkin!

Hugs and stitches, Astrid

10 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

A very sweet post! Love the pink pumpkin :)

DJ said...

I love seeing all these pumpkins all over the internet. What a lovely way to support Cathey! My thoughts and prayers are with her!! Love your stitching, and you pumpkin concoctions! LOL *Hugs*

Julie said...

Lovely

cucki said...

So sweet xx

Cath said...

Love your pumpkins xxx

Anonymous said...

Astrid,
I love your post...Your pumpkins are cute...Love the saying pink the new orange.

Have a wonderful day!

Maggee said...

Yay for the Pink Pumpkins! Thanks for joining the celebration for Cathey! Hugs!

Stitching Noni said...

Love the pink pumpkin :)
Great post!

Shebafudge said...

Brilliant pumpkins, I really love the pink one!!

Tracey said...

Love all of your pumpkins, but especially the pink one! :)