Dear Jill gifted me the Leibster Award the other day! How approriate since I'm half German, meine Mutter ist Deutsch.
1. I seem to "kill" every electronic device I have - laptop, mobile, mini laptop. I'm crossing my fingers for my nook and new mobile!
2. I am a baking panaholic. If it's new or holiday related, I want it! I could have sworn I bought a whoopie pie pan, but I think I hid it from my DH and now can't find it.
3. I like to collect some of the kid toys from Mc'D's, depending on what movie it's from. Nathan has to be VERY careful when playing with MY Toy Story toys. ; )
4. I've read all my son's "The Hunger Games" books and can't wait to see the movie.
5. I have all good intentions of posting things I have to bought for people, but can't seem to get my act together to bring them to the post office - I'm up to five at the moment!
Phew, that was harder than I thought! Now this is just me saying... for you new bloggers, if you can't come up with five people, just do what you can and have fun! And Jill, thanks again!
I thought I'd liven this up a bit - me wearing my mother's dirndl... scary, I know!