Thursday 19 September 2024

Fully Finished Gallery - September 2024 ๐Ÿ–ผ

Welcome to Rachel's 
Get ready for something new!

Finally, a new frame!
I have been looking for a fall frame for ages, with no luck. I decided I would just have to make my own. So here's what I created.


I got the frame from the Dollar Tree and I already had the napkin and Mod Podge. The frame is a bit too big for it, but I'm going with it. Although a friend gave me a mat cutter contraption, so maybe I'll try to cut one to put in there... one of these days!
I haven't made one for October, but might have to with the spider web napkin.


And here it is on display with last month's finish.


Be sure to check out what other's have finished!
Maybe next month will be more productive? But I still have to stitch the month of October. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

No comments: