Sunday 14 July 2024

Fully Finished Gallery - July 2024 🖼

Welcome to Rachel's 
I missed adding to last month's link, so I'm early (for me) this month!


Another month using this frame, I still need to find a fall and winter one.


Here it is with my patriotic display for the 4th.


And here's a surprise, my 2nd Santa finally framed as an ornament. Only eight more to go!
Since I started from 1984, I've still got a lot more to stitch.
I'm not really happy with it, it's a bit puffy in places and not positioned the best. I'll do better next time.


Be sure to take a look at what others have finished!

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Santa looks great! From 1984, lots of stitching ahead of you but they'll be perfect when they're done. Love your patriotic display🇺🇸

Pamela said...

You have quite a patriotic display! I like how you can trade out the stitching in the frame.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I like your little July stitchery in that frame and I don't see why you couldn't use it year 'round.

Faith... said...

Love that July stitch Astrid. I am all for reusing the frame month after month! Less things to take up storage space. I think Santa looks great, but you better get busy stitching away! You have a lot of years to catch up on.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Super Santa and I love your patriot collection

Toki said...

Hi Astrid. It's gond to change the frame depending on the season.
The impression of the work also changes.
Congratulations on completing one of the Santa you have been making since 1984. This Santa must have been doing Santa’s work while you were making it. Looking forward to seeing other Santa.
The patriotic display is so nice.😆Very cute..