Saturday 18 March 2023

Fully Finished Gallery ~ March 2023 🖼



Welcome to Rachel's Fully Finished Gallery SAL for March. Go have a look and see what others have finished this time!


Maja at The Snowflower Diaries offered the Joyful World SAL way back in 2016, and here is March. I started stitching it in German for meine Mutti, although I still have to finish Oct - Dec. She saw the ones I stitched, but sadly never got to see them all finished. I will continue them in German and will think of her every time I see them.
At least I should have this one to show every month!
It's still available it you're interested.


I stitched this little one for St. David's Day. You can sort of see the sparkles in the fabric.


And here they are together, on the shelf I bought in Havre de Grace on St. David's Day.


Maybe you'll join in next time?

6 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Your Sunflower Diaries are lovely and will be a nice treasure when complete. Cute daffodil for St David

Katie said...

Adorable finishes!

The little display is just adorable.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Your little shelf is the perfect display space - definitely a lucky find!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love your over one Joyful World, it looks great in your little cupboard too.

Faith... said...

Astrid, I believe that your Mom can see you and what you are doing so I think she will be following your progress on these pieces. They look like they are the perfect size for your little shelf! I can see the sparkles!

Shelly said...

How pretty and I love the shelf!