Wednesday 18 January 2023

Fully Finished Gallery ~ January 2023 🖼

I'm a little late in posting, but thought I would try and participate this year with Rachel and her Fully Finished Gallery SAL.
Since I'm going to be stitching The Prairie Schooler Santas, it's the perfect time to join in!

This is my first one, from 1984, stitched on 28 over one. I normally like to stitch 32 over one, but because I plan on using these houses as frames, the 28 looks better.


Toy Shop Globe by Mill Hill. 
A gift for C's parents.


Cat in the Box by Mill Hill. 
It's Gman1 & C's kitty, Finn.


Elven Mug by Kate Stitcher.
It's a mini for Karen.


I hope next month is as productive!

9 comments:

Stasi said...

Lots of cute finishes there, Astrid! Keep 'em coming!

diamondc said...

Astrid: Your ornaments are adorable and perfect finishing.

Catherine

Cathy said...

Definitely some nice finishes this month. That kitten has the same coloring as mine.

Vickie said...

Well done! A very productive month!

Rachel said...

Thank you for joining in with the FFG SAL for what I believe is the very first time! Everyone loves finishing off Mill Hills because they're so quick and easy but also look really good. I shall enjoy watching your street of Santa Houses appear over the course of the year.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

You've been productive! I love the kitty in the box.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous finishing! I love 28 over one and Santa is the perfect size for his house.
Love the cute cat too.

Katie said...

Fantastic finishes!!

Faith... said...

Nice finishes Astrid!