Tuesday 7 June 2022

A Stitching Shore Retreat 🏖

I'm a little behind on my follow up posting about the retreat I went to at the NJ Shore in April, so here's the rest of the adventure.

Our view from the deck.


She's fixed and looking fine! I think I need to head to the beach again to continue to stitch her.


These wonderful ladies all had fantastic finishes while we were there!


There might have been some drinking...


I forgot to take a photo of what I gave for the exchange, but this is what I received. We were to pick a four letter word starting with F, can you guess this one?! The word I chose? Fart! But I wasn't alone, I think there were 2 or 3 others?


We had some hide and seek with Brad, or Chad, or maybe his name should have been Peeping Tom!


Mermaid!


Needleworker's Delight set up shop for us at the house and I couldn't resist these two.


Our gift bags, dropping the F bomb!


Darn giveaway pile, I always seem to find something I can't do without.


Unbeknownst to me, the Janice I met there is the Janice of Noteworthy Needle. I actually had this piece that I had gotten at the auction during the Super Bowl Stitching retreat, awesome!
What happens at the shore, stays at the shore!



Our house of stitchers, what a great group of gals. I'm already looking forward to next year's adventure!


I have more to post, but I really need to respond to comments, read blogs, and comment on those blogs. I'll do my best!

4 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Looks like an amazing time was had and some really cool take homes to help extend the joy!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Looks like you had a Fabulous and Fantastic time!
Now you are best mates with Janis, could you let her know there is an English stitcher who would love a PDF of that seasonal design?
It's so clever!

Faith... said...

Looks like another fun retreat at the shore! Glad you got to get away and relax a little. I am looking forward to seeing your start on your new chart, it looks interesting.

diamondc said...

Astrid: This looks like an amazing group of stitchers.
It looks like you all had a ball.

Catherine