Friday 20 September 2019

Friday's Stitching Ground đŸ”„

I was stitching earlier this afternoon and this was the look I got from Maximus - how dare I stitch without him.


This evening it was bonfire time with DH and Nathan, it's the perfect weather for it. It's been so nice and cool at night, open window with a slight breeze = fine sleeping weather!


Then I came back inside to do laundry and sit and stitch, this time Max decided to join me. Still stitching away on this one, a little bit every day.


And here's Ming giving us the stink eye because Max sat on her earlier and squeezed her out!


Back to the fire, are you able to enjoy them during the year? We missed having smores this time though.

10 comments:

Vickie said...

I get a kick out of those two fighting for your lap!! No, the only way I have ever made s'mores was in the microwave! I have not done that in years. ;)

Linda said...

I'm still loving that project Astrid. Love your furbabies. I have two that fight for my attention.

Linda

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Have to love the vying for lap space! We were treated to a bonfire and outdoor BBQ on our son's firepit while we were there. Unfortunately we can't have a BBQ in our apartment, but we do have a small electric one we can put on the balcony.

diamondc said...

Astrid: What a fun post, my cat loves to sit with me and purr while I stitch.
I love sitting around a fire, it looks so comforting.

Catherine

Cathy said...

Sounds like a fun Friday! I love the project you're working on and I would like to know the details. TIA

Barb said...

A bonfire and then stitching! That sounds like a perfect evening to me!!

Katie said...

Lovely stitching and lovely fire. Yes we've been enjoying some fires while visiting the campground. It's back to being stupid hot though which is annoying. Can't wait till it's actually fall temps.

Faith... said...

I like the "conversations" between Ming and Max. I think our four dogs have the same conversations with each other and then look at me like I should know just what they are talking about! :)

Meg said...

What fun! We bought a backyard fire pit with a grill this spring, and I'm looking forward to the cooler weather so we can enjoy it again. Your kitties are beautiful!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

By coincidence we have lit our fire for the first time this week, it is a wood burner that powers our central heating so you can tell it's getting cold here!