Thursday 7 February 2019

The People Chose... ❤💕

Head over to Jo @ Serendipitous Stitching to see what I'm talking about.


Hearts for February, from the My Garden Journal SAL. 


I made this one for an exchange, but I wanted to keep it for myself! Maybe I should have, it was never acknowledged.


This is one Judy started, but I'm not sure she ever finished. I have the pattern, but have yet to start it.


This one hangs in the coffee/tea area. I do love my blueberry coffee in the morning!


The perfect Valentine/Easter card?


I do love Halloween!


This is one I gave as a gift (maybe the bus driver?) and ended up buying it back at the Church's white elephant sale one year.


Heart houses from last year, our team decorated the one on the right.


Maximus and Ming showing their heart.


Our heart quilt, beautiful purple colours.


Next month will be freebies, those are always nice to see!


I forgot about this Welsh Dragon I gave my Dad for his birthday in October.

10 comments:

Faith... said...

Love all your hearts Astrid!

That Easter card is so adorable. Can you tell me the name of the chart or designer? thanks :)

Katie said...

Wow so many beautiful hearts. I just have to say I love the quilt. How gorgeous. Love the pic of Max and Ming too. Adorable!!! The Chocolate piece is fantastic. That's why I stopped participating in exchanges. I can't believe how many people don't say Thank you. I was raised better. You should have kept it. It's an adorable finish!!!

Vickie said...

I can't get over the cats' tails! And your quilt is amazing!! I love the garden journal pattern.

Linda said...

Beautiful hearts Astrid. I love the one of your kitties.

Linda

Barb said...

What a joy to see all the beautiful heart designs!!

Julie said...

Beautiful hearts. The quilt looks 3D as I look at it. An exchange not acknowledged ... that's awful.

Tiffstitch said...

I'm so sorry to hear your gift was never acknowledged, it was so beautiful! Especially the buttons to accent the excellent stitching, it's beautifully finished. Plus the white elephant sale one.. hmm... However, all your hearts are gorgeous and you should be very happy with them!

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous hearts and what clever cats! I love the little bunny card, the Love chart and the pretty stitching done for an exchange. How can anyone not acknowledge such a gift.

Janet said...

Your heart choices are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I love all those hearts but the quilt is just stunning!
The exchange piece is so annoying, there is so much work in there. Unless it got lost in the post and they were too embarrassed to ask about it?
Adore your clever cats!