Saturday 14 July 2018

Late posting Tea Cup and Mug Exchange ☕

In May, I participated in Stephanie, at The Enchanting Rose, tea cup and mug exchange.
I chose the mug and this is what I sent to my partner. The first time I posted it, I flubbed the address and missed a number, ugh! So I had to resend it, but then she went on holiday. As of yet, I haven't heard anything, but I hope she's opened it by now.



She likes chocolate, so I stitched her this block.


After lots of searching, I found the perfect fabric.


As of today, I haven't received anything from the person who has my name.
Sadly, this was Stephanie's last exchange, organizing 250 participants is a big job!

9 comments:

Linda said...

What a wonderful exchange you sent Astrid. Hope she gets it soon.

Linda

Vickie said...

ooOoo! You did a wonderful job at this Astrid. Such a cute design. And yummy gifts!

RJ said...

So adorable Astrid. I hope you get your gift soon too. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Mary said...

I hope you receive your exchange, the one you sent is chock full of lovely gifts. The stitch is adorable and love all the little buttons you added to it. The cup has my motto on it, I do nothing till I have my coffee! Have a great week.

Faith... said...

What a great exchange you sent!

I do hope you receive yours soon and this one get opened soon because it looks yummy!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a fabulous exchange, I do hope you get your's soon.

250 people is a lot to organise! I'm glad I don't have that many for my blog hops LOL

rosey175 said...

Whew, 250 participants! They all look like yummy packages and I hope you receive yours soon. Your stitch is cute and I like the little initial and date stamp you stitched on the back. :)

Katie said...

Unfortunately this is the reason I stopped doing exchanges. Too many people just don't do them the way they should. I hope you receive yours soon. The one you sent is fantastic.

Bethan said...

Wow what an amazing package you sent out! Fingers crossed you get yours soon x