Thursday 28 July 2016

Time flies when you're having fun!

Guess I've had fun, it's been a while since I've posted!

In April, the gmen celebrated their 18th birthday. When did that happen?!
My mil signed up to have their birthday announced at school, I had to "threaten" them to pose for me!


Then I met Karen in North Carolina to celebrate her birthday. Our mid-way meet was in Elm City, at a sweet bed and breakfast.

We stitched and stitched, 
and had a Miranda marathon! Such fun, such fun!

May brought the annual stitching weekend at St. Michaels with DJ and friends. A storm rolled in while we were there, awesome to see close up!
 We did an ornament exchange - lucky me, I received DJ's, the one on the lower left, love it! I made the tiny ones, the Rudolph sweater that I didn't think would be so small, and the hanging wish list.
Already looking forward to next year with this group.
How cool, I found the ducks to match the Sunflower Diaries: Joyful World!
And on that note, I'll catch you later! 







6 comments:

Vickie said...

Wow. Glad to get caught up with you again Atrid. You simply must come around more often! Must say DJ's ornament on black is stunning.

Linda said...

Lovely ornaments Astrid. Loved seeing all of the pics.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great collage, they really are MEN now!
Looks like you had some lovely stitching time with your friends too. Wonderful ornie exchange, I love tiny stitching!
The ducks are perfect too, just right for the Joyful World.

Maggee said...

Wow--time sure does fly! The boys will be off on their own soon... I am sure they are ready. You have had some great stitching time with friends this year. That is the nicest thing to do for yourself! Those ornies are all great! Hugs!

Katie said...

My son turned 18 in April. It is amazing how fast those 18 flew by. So I totally understand your feelings. Great pictures. Beautiful stitching. Love the tiny ornament you did.

Justine said...

Congratulations to your sons on their 18th birthday! Your stitching meet sounds like fun.