Tuesday 29 May 2012

May TUSAL and Hermitting - late again

That should come as no surprise, seems to be my norm!  
 First let me just say thank you for the anniversary wishes, we really had a good one!  Next to the TUSAL glass is the gift the Paul's Mom gave us for our anniversary.  The picture isn't the best, it was a quick pic with the camera phone.
 

As for my IHSW, I didn't get much time done.  I did work on my MUSIC piece for the boys band teacher.  Originally, I didn't have the correct thread, so I thought I would use a Kreinik metallic - it looked terrible!  So a frogging I went and a quick trip to The Stitching Post got me the correct thread... so much better.  I have actually finished it, but just need to add the charms and was thinking of including specific school related events along the top and bottom border.

Trick or Treat Fairy update- next time!

3 comments:

dulcinella said...

Lovely jar! It's good to hear you had a happy aniversary. You're stitching looks great.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Your TUSAL looks great and I love the ornament.

I like the music WIP, looking forward to seeing more and hopefully there will be no more frogging!
Have a lovely day.

mdgtjulie said...

Your TUSAL is great. Again, I love your container. Gorgeous. And the anniversary pressie is pretty. I like it a lot. And grats on the finish, even though I can't see it. Bet he/she'll love it!!