Monday 31 October 2022

Trick or Treat Blog Hop🧟 2022

It's that spooky time of the year for Jo @Serendipitous Stitching's annual Trick or Treat Blog Hop!
Start there to see where to begin collecting all the letters from the other blogs to figure out the Halloween phrase for this year.


I finally finished this one from Teresa Kogut, Silhowitches Quaker.
I changed just a few things and added more green to it, although it's a little hard to see from this photo. I also added my initials and date a little differently than normal, can you find them?


Eye bet you're looking for the letter right about now. 


Eye guess it could be here, but keep scrolling!


What's Halloween without a zombie?!
Here's the letter you're looking for. "O" my, after all, eyeballs ARE round!


Drag it on over to DJ @Tickled Pink in Stitches to get your next letter!



10 comments:

Roni said...

Oo nice sampler, I think my small Halloween piece this year might grow into a sampler as the fabric was perfect for Halloween.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great sampler, very spooky photo 😱 Thank you for the letter, Happy Halloween 🎃

diamondc said...

Hello Astrid, what a beautiful piece, I bet your happy its finished.
The Eye in the tree is a hoot.
Fun Halloween tree.
Spooky creature with great teeth and hairdo, giggles.

Catherine

Katie said...

Love your beautiful Halloween pieces!!! Plus your outfit haha.

FlashinScissors said...

Hi Astrid,
Beautiful sampler!
Great makeup 😱😳
I’m sure you’re having a hoot for Halloween.
Barbara xx

beadgirl said...

Ha, you also made us work a bit for the letter!

jocondine said...

What a great post! The Quaker is amazing and all your ornaments lovely and very funny! Thanks for the letter. xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Halloween Blog Hop this year. The sampler is gorgeous, I need to add that one to my wish list.
I spotted the heat straightaway but your initials were harder. I think I was barking up the wrong tree LOL
Love all the beaded ornaments too.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Wonderful finish! The little touches of green add a lot of interest to it.
And - who IS that spooky creature at the end? Yikes.....

Leonore Winterer said...

What a fun Halloween finish, well done! Thanks for the letter.